- breqn, which enables automatic line-breaking in displayed equations;
- empheq, which provides various mechanisms for ‘visual markup’ of mathematical matter;
- flexisym, which converts symbol definitions to a form usable within breqn;
- mathstyle, which takes advantage of LaTeX’s suppression of some of TeX’s maths operators, to improve the performance of sub- and superscripts, and other aspects of mathematical typesetting style, including the ever-tricky \mathchoice operator;
- mathtools, providing a range of extensions to maths as a whole; and
- mhsetup, which provides various programming tools for other packages of the set.
The authors are Morten Høgholm, Lars Madsen, Will Robertson and Joseph Wright. The package is Copyright © 2002-2010 Morten Høgholm.
License: lppl1.3 Version dated: 2014-08-06 Catalogued: 2016-06-24